Year-end report 2021
FOURTH QUARTER (1 OCT - 31 DEC 2021)
- Net sales increased by 134 percent to SEK 6,039m (2,581).
- Operating profit (EBIT) increased by 95 percent to SEK 426m (219), equivalent to an operating margin of 7.1 percent (8.5).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 141 percent to SEK 542m (225), equivalent to an adjusted EBITA of 9.0 percent (8.7). The business areas’ combined adjusted EBITA margin, excluding Group functions and transaction costs, amounted to 11.0 percent (9.4).
- Profit for the period increased by 55 percent to SEK 251m (162).
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.13 (0.12).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 699m (344).
- A share issue in conjunction with the IPO on Nasdaq Stockholm on 6 October generated net proceeds of SEK 7,169m.
- 20 acquisitions were made during the quarter, with combined annual sales of SEK 3,217m for 2021.
- A bond of SEK 2,000m was issued within a new framework of SEK 5,000m.
FULL YEAR (1 JAN - 31 DEC 2021)
- Net sales increased by 96 percent to SEK 17,496m (8,933).
- Operating profit increased by 82 percent to 1,406m (774), equivalent to an operating margin of 8.0 percent (8.7).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 98 percent to SEK 1,688m (854), equivalent to an adjusted EBITA margin of 9.6 percent (9.6).
- Profit for the period increased by 65 percent to SEK 947m (574).
- Earnings per share were 0.60 SEK (0.49).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 1,376m (814).
- Return on equity was 10.4 percent (14.2).
- 65 acquisitions completed during the year, Artum considered as one acquisition, with combined annual sales of SEK 12,193m for 2021.
Amounts in parentheses are for the corresponding periods in 2020.
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 0.065 per share.
- Storskogen has completed another 17 acquisitions with combined annual sales of SEK 2,763m and EBITA of SEK 342m for the companies' most recent financial year. Further acquisitions with combined sales of SEK 251m and EBITA of SEK 41m according to the latest financial report have been signed but not yet completed.
- At the date of this report, Storskogen has signed 30 non-binding letters of intent (LOI) and preferred buyer transactions. Altogether, these potential acquisitions generated net sales of SEK 6,278m during their most recent financial year with an EBITA of 963m.
- On the 21st of January, a bond of SEK 1,000m was issued under the existing framework.
PRESENTATION OF THE YEAR-END REPORT
Daniel Kaplan, CEO, and Lena Glader, CFO, will be presenting the Year-end report on 23 February 2022, at 09:00 CET.
For participation via webcast, please use the following link:
For participation via telephone conference, please dial any of the following numbers:
SE: +46 856 642 693
UK: +443 333 009 260
US: +16 319 131 422
Participation PIN (for participants in US): 52174074#
The presentation and the webcast will be made available on Storskogen’s website after the presentation and can be found via the following link: https://www.storskogen.com/en/investors/financial-reports/.
For more information, please contact:
Daniel Kaplan, CEO and co-founder
+46 739 209 400
Lena Glader, CFO
+46 739 884 466
Erik Kronqvist, Head of IR
+46 70 697 22 22
This press release contains inside information that Storskogen Group AB (publ) is required to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication by the above contact person on 23 February 2022 at 07:00 CET.
Daniel Kaplan, CEO, and Lena Glader, CFO present Storskogens Year-end Report for 2021, followed by a Q&A session.
Interview with Alexander Bjärgård, Co-founder, EVP M&A, and Corporate Development.
Interview with Lina Falk Jimenez, Senior Investment Manager, Services.
Interview with CHOO Shuo-Yen, Managing Director Singapore.